Enough Space for the Weekend
The EXOS Commuter backpack is a highly functional backpack ideal for students, travel, laptop computers, and business.
Multi Pocket Organizer with Detachable Key Fob
The front pocket has an integrated 7 pocket organizer and detachable key fob to allow for organization of your smallest items.
Fully Padded Laptop Slot + Tablet/Accessory Pouch
The fully padded laptop slot and tablet/accessory pouch are mounted to the main compartments rigid back wall, which are easily accessed by the dedicated tech zipper.
Multi Pocket Organizer
Integrated 7 pocket organizer and detachable key fob allow for organization of your smallest items.
Ventilated Mesh Padding
The shoulder straps and back contact areas have ventilated mesh padding to provide cool comfort and airflow.
29L (1,769 cu.) per ASTM international standard
The Commuter measures a capacity of 29L (1,769 cu.) per ASTM international standard, a size that makes this backpack perfect for everyday carry.
Fully Padded Laptop Slot
The laptop slot is fully padded with easy access tech zipper; it can hold up to a standard size 17-inch laptop.
- Fully padded laptop slot.
- Tablet/Accessory pouch.
- Dedicated tech zipper.
- Side mesh water bottle holders.
- Side compression straps.
- Ventilated mesh padding on back and shoulder contact zones.
- Front heavy duty nylon attachment straps and one sewn on swivel hook.
- Soft lined zipper pocket.
- Capacity: 29L (1,769 cu.) per ASTM international standard.
- Main compartment size: 12″ wide, 19″ tall, and 4″ deep.
- Secondary compartment size: 11″ wide, 18″ tall, and 2.5″ deep.
- Upper front compartment size: 11 wide”, 16″ tall, and 2″ deep.
- Lower front compartment size: 11″ wide, 12″ tall, and 2″ deep.
- Inside the lower front compartment is a 7 pocket organizer and detachable key fob.
Exos warrants each product sold to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year past the original purchase date.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).