Military Spec MOLLE System
External PALS webbing is stitched according to military specifications, with 1″ tall webbing and standard 1″ spacing. This webbing is compatible with MOLLE pouches and accessories, creating the ability for the user to build a fully modular pack system.
Velcro on Left and Right Sides
Both sides have a 3” x 2” Velcro loop pad to attach any standard embroidered or PVC Velcro patch.
With a 34L capacity per Active Standard (measured in accordance with ASTM F2153) , the five zippered compartments provide plenty of space to secure large tools and gear as well as compartments and pockets to organize small components.
Durable 600 Denier Polyester
Built with a focus on quality and functionality, the Bravo’s outer shell material is durable 600D polyester with extra reinforcement at load bearing seams and strap connection points.
Strap Retention System
Eliminates Annoying Strap Slapping
18″ x 10″ x 5″
16″ x 9″ x 3″
Top: 5″ x 8″ x 3″
Bottom: 10″ x 8″ x 3″
Zippered Hydration Compartment with Tube Port
Ventilated Contact Zones
The shoulder straps and back contact areas have ventilated mesh padding to provide comfort and airflow.
- Liters: 34L, 2073 CU in. Capacity when measured in accordance with Standard ASTM F2153
- Inner Main Compartment: 18″ x 10″ x 5″
- Inner Secondary Compartment: 16″ x 9″ x 3″
- Outer Top Compartment: 5″ x 8″ x 3″
- Outer Bottom Compartment: 10″ x 8″ x 3″
- Material: 600D Polyester
- Double-Stitched Grab Handle
- Heavy Duty Zippers and Utility-Style Cord Pulls
- Side and Front Load Compression System
- Ventilated Mesh Padding for Strap & Back Area
- Durable Polymer Buckles & Anchors
Exos warrants each product sold to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year past the original purchase date.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).